5 Steps to a Successful Build
Step One: The Inquiry
- Your initial call to us about having a custom home built or renovation completed.
- We will schedule a free consultation at your project location or at our office to discuss your project.
Step Two: The Consultation
- The initial consultation meeting usually takes 1-1.5 hour.
- We will meet with you to obtain information regarding your upcoming project.
- If you have architectural drawings, we will continue to Step 4.
- If you don’t have drawings completed, we will continue to Step 3 requesting to complete our project questionnaire outlining your project wish list.
- We will discuss your family’s wants, needs and budget.
- We will discuss more information about our company and our process.
Step Three: The Design Process
- We will set up a meeting with our in-house architect to discuss and review the completed questionnaire.
- We will review survey, design, zoning, committee of adjustments, engineering and permit requirements.
- We will put a quotation together for design and all requirements necessary to apply for permits.
Step Four: Feature Sheet Development, Project Price and Contract
- From the final drawings, we will develop a feature sheet with you for your project detailing specifications.
- The project quote is determined from final drawings and feature sheet specifications.
- Once the quote is approved and we have determined a final project budget/timeline then a contract is drawn up for your review and signature.
Step Five: Building Your Project
- We will meet before initial start of construction to discuss timeline and required details.
- Communication is very important, so we will schedule various onsite meetings as construction continues.
- Once the project is completed, we will have a pre-delivery inspection on site with you to answer any questions.